An adventure for the whole family
Treat yourself to a family holiday in the countryside, spending time together and eating good food. Come and visit us where culinary tradition has left a mark on history. Take your children to discover the secrets of our region on a holiday with of continuous surprises. There’s a vast range of activities:
- Take cooking lessons in a local farm let your children
experience the art of making fresh pasta
- Create and imporovise new dishes using seasonal ingredients
- Make jam with freshly picked fruit
- Take a guided excursion on horseback
- Take a trip to a local farm to see how cured meats are made
- Participate in a village festival where the local families meet and together enjoy the most refined dishes of their town's traditions.
- Visit the Adventure Park for children and adults hidden in the woods and have yourself a pic-nic with local produce
- Visit a farm to learn how focaccia and bread are made and then taste the results.