Hell's Gate Metzeler 2013 10th Anniversary
Barga, Lucca (Tuscany), 16 February
Ten years of Hell for a place in Enduro’s paradise. Hell's Gate is
celebrating its tenth anniversary and the devil's claw will leave its mark on the Ciocco’s rock for an unforgettable edition. It's a promise that sounds more like a sentence. For the past ten years, whomever climbs the frozen ridges of the Apennines in February, doesn’t expect any reduction in sentence, nor purgatory. He knows that there can only be one winner and it's unequivocally reserved to the best.
Saturday, February 16th
- Start of the 1st rider at 7.00.
- 4 laps with 1 special test “in line” (not planned during the 1st lap) and
1 Check Point except for the one at the starting point.
- The first 30 riders who will finish the 4 laps in the morning, will take part
in the “Final Race” in the afternoon.
- The start of the second part of the race will be at 15.30. The starting grid “a Supermoto type ” will be determined by the final league standing of the morning race.
- 5 laps; during the 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th laps any rider with a delay of more than 40 minutes on the rider leading the race will be eliminated at the Check Point. During the 5th lap any rider with a delay of more than 30 minutes on the rider leading the race will be eliminated at the Check Point.
- Mechanics are allowed to help the riders at the critical points of the track during the “Final Race”.
- The first rider who finished the climb to Hell’s Peak will be the winner of Hell’s Gate Metzeler 2013.
After the arrival of the last rider to Hell’s Peak the award ceremony will take place at the stadium with DJ set with a party for all..